When it comes to naming their new-borns all parents have different approaches to come up with a perfect name. There are a lot of emotions that is involved when you become new parents. You feel overwhelmed and extremely happy that you finally get to welcome your child into your wonderful family! Many parents tend to
When it comes to naming their new-borns all parents have different approaches to come up with a perfect name. There are a lot of emotions that is involved when you become new parents. You feel overwhelmed and extremely happy that you finally get to welcome your child into your wonderful family!
Many parents tend to be quite free-spirited when it comes to naming their child. They select something on the spur of the moment but this is not a correct move in the long run. However, some are nervous as well. They do not decide upon a proper name until they have spent enough time with their child and choose one that completely fits his personality.
Modern Baby Boy Names For Your Child!
To be honest picking a perfect name for your baby can be quite tricky! Since it is permanent you would not want to mess it up yet you want something that is quite unique yet modern. There is always an option of pulling a name out of a random hat or just choosing one of the many names that you saw on the internet or read in the books. But if that thought scares you then it is absolutely fine if you take your time and decide which name is the most appealing!
- Aadavan: The name that means “the sun” is a perfect name because just like this name your boy will shine bright like the sun and bring light and warmth in everyone’s life.
- Aahan: Quite a popular Hindu name this means the dawn or morning glory.
- Aakesh: The name connotes someone who is the lord of the sky.
- Aakil: A perfect name for your future genius, which means intelligent or smart.
- Adith: This name means “the sun or the beginning”.
- Bhadrak: In the Puranas, this name was the name that was given to king Anga and it means someone who is handsome, brave and good.
- Bhavatu: A Sanskrit term which literally translates to “okay or amen”.
- Bodhi: This Sanskrit name means someone who is spiritually enlightened.
- Chaayan: This name means the “moon” or it also means “collecting or picking”.
- Chaitya: This name is surely to top the charts. It means something that is perceivable.
- Chakshan: A great modern sounding name, this connotes someone who is “good looking”.
- Chinmay: Another name of Lord Ganesha from Hindu mythology. This name means someone who has pure thoughts.
- Chitvan: Another great modern name for your baby boy, this means a look or a glance.
- Deepit: One of the unique baby boy names, this means illuminated, passionate or even excited. This name gives off a great vibe, isn’t it so?
- Deekshant: A name which means “gift of God” is a stunning name for your baby boy.
- Devaj: A preppy and a modern name is a great choice just like Dheeraj or Devin. This means someone who is born of the Gods.
- Devak: A delightful name which means someone who is glorious, pious or even divine,
- Dhven: A majestic name so to speak, this one means someone who is “godly”.
- Edhas: A fitting name for your child which means happiness!
- Ehit: Someone who has a jovial personality and who is ever-smiling.
- Ehan: This name means “expectations”.
- Erish: Teaching your child to cherish the simpler things in life in a great thing. This name means “to cherish”.
- Elil: This name means someone who is handsome.
- Gaman: A traditional name but it is quite these days. It means attaining or undergoing something.
- Gana: Another name of Lord Ganesha, this means “group or tribe”.
- Ganak: An unusual name that is quite appealing to be honest. This means someone who calculates.
- Gaoushik: One of the rare names of Lord Buddha.
- Hariaksh: Another unique name given to Lord Shiva
- Harshil: An alternative to the name “Harsh”. This name means someone who is joyful.
- Harsith: Quite a charming name, this one means happiness or joy.
- Hridhaan: Derived from the Sanskrit words “hrid” and “dhaan”, this name means someone who has a big heart.
- Hiresh: A beautiful and an uncommon name, this one means the king of gems.
- Ibhaan: Another name of Lord Ganesha, this one right here is quite adorned by Indian parents.
- Idhayan: A lovely name which means “joy of heart”.
- Ijay: Another name with roots in the Hindu mythology, this is also the name of Lord Vishnu.
- Ikshaan: A Sanskrit word meaning superintendence.
- Iravaj: The name means someone who is born out of water. It is a perfect fit for water based zodiac signs!
- Jogesh: A variant of the name “Yogesh”. This one means someone who is the lord of yoga.
- Joshit: Someone who is delighted or pleased. A cute name for your baby boy!
- Kaanishk: This is the name of Lord Vishnu’s vehicle in hindu mythology.
- Kalagya: A term that is used for astrologers or for someone who is quite skilful in art.
- Kalin: You will be putting your child on a path of success because this name means someone who flourishes or develops rapidly.
- Kanan: This name has quite a pleasing sound to it isn’t it? This name means forest.
- Ksaita: A stylish name to say the least, this one means someone who is a prince.
- Lukesh: This name means someone who is the king of the empire.
- Lavanya: A unisex name, this one means someone who has grace and beauty. This can be a great Indian baby girl name too!
- Lalith: Gentle, charming, graceful. All the qualities you would want in your baby boy is exactly one of the reasons it’s a great choice for a name.
- Lakshman: The brother to Lord Ram, this name also means someone who is prosperous.
- Madhuj: A nature inspired name, this one means beeswax.
- Mahir: This name means someone who is an expert!
- Manayu: A magical name to say the least, this one means someone who is dedicated and devoted.
- Milan: An elegant and a dreamy name, this one means union.
- Nadin: The lord of the rivers, this one is perfect for your free spirited baby boy.
- Naksh: A short and a sweet name meaning moon.
- Navneet: This Sanskrit name means someone who is new.
- Neer: A great name for water sign babies.
- Nimay: A name which means exchange! This has been quite a popular choice by many parents.
- Ojasvat: This one means someone who is strong and energetic and what a great way to name your strong and energetic child when you choose this one.
- Omkar: A sacred name in Hinduism and taken from the word “Om”, this name has many religious sentiments linked to it.
- Onain: This name means vision and is a quintessential masculine name.
- Onir: A name which means shining is a great choice to make your boy’s future bright!
- Panna: A name that means emerald or having qualities of emerald.
- Parthiv: For your little prince this name will be perfect which means “royal”.
- Poshit: An incredibly royal sounding name, this means nourished.
- Pranay: An extremely lovable name by many parents, this means love or affection.
- Prayan: This name connotes commencement or progress.
- Purnit: Purnit means “complete”.
- Rakshan: One of the names of Lord Vishnu, this one means the protector.
- Rahasya: Surely if you love mystery you would love this name too. It literally translates to mystery in hindi.
- Raktim: A powerful name that means vibrancy.
- Rathik: A rider of the chariot, this one is a great choice to name your boy.
- Ridhaan: A soulful name, this one means searcher.
- Rodas: A gorgeous name meaning “heaven and earth”.
- Rijul: A great name which means someone who is honest and innocent.
- Romik: An earthy name meaning saline earth or the salt that is extracted from our earth.
- Ruchir: A charismatic name meaning someone who is beautiful or charming.
- Ronit: This name means the song of prosperity.
- Sahil: An extremely alluring name, this one means the beach or the shore.
- Saket: This name belongs to the ancient Ayodhya. It means a place which is close to heaven.
- Sankalp: This name means someone with determination.
- Saphal: A name which means someone who is productive and successful!
- Sarin: This name means someone who is healpful.
- Saarvagya: A name that is full of panache, it means someone who is all knowing.
- Shivansh: This name is getting more popularity day by day. It means the incarnation of Shiva in hindu mythology.
- Shoumik: Quite a favourite among Bengalis, this name connotes someone who is powerful.
- Shravas: A great and a classy name for your baby boy, this one means “prestige”.
- Shriyukt: Quite a masculine name, this one means “famous or fortunate”.
After you have cuddled your bundle of joy it is time for you to choose the name you think would fit his personality the best. So get on with it and be a great parent!